tc + zebra/quagga

 I have some problem with traffic shaping on debian testing. I actually posted
a full config on the list a while ago but didn't get any answers.
 The problem is that traffic doesn't get into the user classes (~150) when I
associate a class with a qdisc. I tried sfq, fifo but none works. If I dont't
associate a qdisc with a class classification occurs well.
 I'm pretty sure the config is ok.  Just was wondering if someone has already
steped into this one.
  This box runs zebra and bgpd as it is a bgp border router.
  I found this post on google which is quite similar to my case:
http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/6bone/2002-May/005420.html.

 Thank you.
--
+ Lorin
+ I tought I taw a putty cat...I did! I did taw a putty cat!