Re: cbq configuration is needed

Alaios wrote:
Hi i need a cbq configuration that works and drops
packets if the flow exceeds an amount of data.. Do u
have any configuration that drops packets...? My cbq
configuraion doesnt drop packets... The traffic use
the correct class but seems that tha cbq is not able
to control correct the flow

You can add a queue to a class so you can specify length - then when full you will drop. I guess your classes are rate limiting but the default length is too long to drop.

See the HowTo example CBQ wondershaper - It adds sfqs you could add limit as a parameter to sfq - or add a different queue eg. p or bfifo.

Andy.