From: "Gheorghe Marinca"
To: lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LARTC]How to use TIMECHECK tag in htb.init ?
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:51:30 +0200

I've downloaded the patch for htb.init timecheck problem, an still receive the following problem when I rum ./htb timecheck :
TC HTB version 3.3
**HTB:  9:27: change on eth1:1010 (196Kbit/256Kbit -> 16Kbit/128Kbit)
Illegal "prio"
Usage: ... qdisc add ... htb [default N] [r2q N]
 default  minor id of class to which unclassified packets are sent {0}
 r2q      DRR quantums are computed as rate in Bps/r2q {10}
 debug    string of 16 numbers each 0-3 {0}
Can anyone give me a hint because it's getting really annoying and I really must implement this ... Thanks in advance

I also get that error if I use only one TIMECHECK rule. It seems that my htb.init script doesn't know how to use that tag. I've tried using v 0.8.4 as well as v 0.8.5