HTB Graphical tool

I just released the version 0.8 of the GPL's rcc-project
(http://www.rcc-project.net).
This project has an client/server (the RCC server can be install where
you want, only the client has QoS fonctionalities) architecture that
permit to manage many differents coputer in the same time thanks to
the remote GTK GUI.
We need dome feedback to help the project, so if you ever use it, it
will be very helpful for me to have feedbacks.

RCC provide a complete GUI to HTB ingress/egress
The lacks of the project :

- Cannot manage (for the moment) multiple level of class
- Cannot mark packet through the gui
- Only uXX filter are managed

But its' very easy to use and works pretty well.

So if you can provide feedbacks or coding time...i can't refused

Erwan Le Doeuff