Re: lartc on bridge, help

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:05:22 +0100
"hiphin" <hiphin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm new on this mailing list, reading it for last 4 weeks, ...
>
> Need help please...
>
> I want to implement tc rules on br0 witch is build of wlan0, wlan0wds0,
br0 is only used for local traffic, not bridged traffic and doesn't
have a queue (normally).

Traffic that goes through the bridge needs to be controlled on the
output bound device (wlan0) not the local bridge device (br0).  If you
want to get advanced you can also control it on the inbound side but
it is harder.