Re: DSCP, ToS and Egress

Dan Cox wrote:

I would post my scripts but they're around several thousand lines, intertwined
with lots of variable substitution and generate about 300 qdiscs and classes so
I don't think it would be easy to follow :)

I am still interested, just post them to my personal email only so that you won't flood lartc list.

I'm using stock Fedora Core 3 packages for kernel (2.6.10), iptables and
iproute2 (2.6.9) with the QNET patchset applied
(http://kem.p.lodz.pl/~peter/qnet/). I've also done this under Gentoo with the same stock kernels, packages and patches.

I will check as soon as possible

   |HTB AF1 Class
    |GRED qdisc
   |HTB AF2 Class
    |GRED qdisc
   |HTB AF3 Class
    |GRED qdisc
   |HTB AF4 Class
    |GRED qdisc
   |HTB BE Class
    |RED qdisc

This is the part i am most interested in. I guess GRED for AF1 (for example) takes care of AF11 , AF12, AF13 and AF14. If so please sent me your scripts.

I will generate UDP traffic with mgen to test the kernels i am currently using.

Thanks for your time,
Antonios Chalkiopoulos