One "200Mbps" virtual link between 2 ethernet adaptators of 2 linux boxes.

Hi,

 -------                   -------
|   B   |eth0---------eth0|   C   |
|       |eth1---------eth1|       |
 -------                   -------

In an attempt to have the install setup to increase speed and/or reliability
of a link between two linux machines (for example in case of a wireless
connection), I read that there were more than one solution, for example the
old eql driver, bonding driver and teql which all seem to be doing almost
the same thing (round robin on packets), or multipath routing using
"nexthop" (maybe??). I would like to know if someone had done some knowledge
concerning same type of setup (no doubt, it's an advanced routing
mailing-list) and could explain me how these solutions differ and which
would could be the best?

Also, I started testing a configuration in order to try the bonding driver.
              -------
             |   A   |
             |       |
              -------
              ___|__
             |switch|
             |______|
 -------       |   |       -------
|   B   |eth0---   ---eth0|   C   |
|       |eth1---------eth1|       |
 -------                   -------

Machine A: (192.168.1.10) PC used to configure B&C (the only one that has a
screen)
Machine B&C: Very simple bonding configuration:

modprobe bonding mode=1
ip addr add dev bond0 192.168.1.1/24 brd +    #for B and .2 for C
ip link set bond0 up
ip link set eth0 up
ip link set eth1 up
ifenslave bond0 eth0 eth1

The bad thing is: B pinging C has 50% packet lost which would mean assuming
that the round robin of the module works that a route from one of the
interfaces doesn't reach C (pinging from A to 192.168.1.1 gives also 50%).
Anyone has an idea on this matter?

Thank you very much!

François.