why fwmark don't work

Hi guys im trying to make a port redirecction using iproute together with iptables mangle option .. but for some strange reason is not working yet, I know i can do it in a diferent way, but the idea is using packet marking and redirect the packets with a rule.

I have two computers PC1 and PC2

PC1: 192.168.0.1 this is the one connected to internet, and this machine make the redirection
PC2: 192.168.0.2 this is the smtp server

So this is what i do in PC1:

first i mark all the packets incoming for 25 port with "1":

iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 25 -j MARK --set-mark 1

then i create a table called smtp:

echo 200 smtp >> /etc/iproute2/rt_tables

after that i set PC2 as default via for my smtp table:

ip route add default via 192.168.0.2 table smtp

and finally i make the rule for smtp table

ip rule add fwmak 1 table smtp

this would have to work, but is not redirecting nothing...

i can see that is making the packets with 1 using the command iptables -t mangle -L PREROUTING -v but is not working, any one can help me?