Tutorial: Setting up a server with multiple internet connections

I know people are using nano-howto (http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt) to configure a multihomed server, but I don't like it's approach, and it doesn't offer a complete solution, especially, AFAIK, nano-howto doesn't tell you to bind each TCP connection to just one up-link, so connections will lost when routing cache expires (most ISPs DROP ip spoofing traffic)

So I write a tutorial, I hope that it'll make your life easier:
http://selab.edu.ms/twiki/bin/view/Networking/MultihomedLinuxNetworking
Your comment is welcome, you can even edit the wiki page directly if desired.