tc segmentation faults when trying to add pfifo_fast as leaf discipline on a HTB class

Hello

I am trying to attach pfifo_fast to af leaf htb class. But tc
segmenetation faults. If I try the failing command throug strace, it
shows me that the last thing tc tries to do just before the
segmentation fault, is to try to open a file called
"/usr/lib/tc/q_pfifo_fast.so".

Of course i have tried to find worthfull information around the
Internet, but haven't found anything useful.

Is pfifo_fast meant to be used *only* as a default qdisc on an
interface ? Or can I use it as a qdisc in a HTB class ?

I don't know what usefull information you want about my setup, but i
don't think that you need to know about it... :) Otherwise I will tryu
to explain more, on request.

Regards,
Jesper Lund