Shaping traffic with high priority hosts

Dear all

My current setup is the following:

Normal Hosts --------+   eth0       eth1
                     |    +----------+
                     +-<->| F/W box  |--<-> Internet
                     |    +----------+
High priority hosts--+

My eth0 is a normal 100MBps LAN and my Internet connection
is a 1Mbps ADSL line. What I want to achieve is to have
normal hosts to share a big part of the internet connection
(say 700-800KBps) and have my bosses (the High priority
hosts) to 'feel' a snappy internet access WHEN they
actually decide to use the internet. The ideal situation
will be to slow down all normal hosts' traffic in order to
serve our boss PCs only.

First of all what is the best way to limit the Internet
line usage for the normal hosts? I.e. the summary of all
the normal hosts' traffic from the Internet towards the
internal LAN should not exceed 700-800KBps. If I put
traffic control for eth0 (lan side) then, presumably, I
only limit the speed with which the packets leave the eth0
interface from the F/W. The speed of the actual download
will be 1Mbps till the internal queues of the F/W for eth0
fill up plus the queues at my ISP fill up as well (way too
much)... Is it better to use IMQ?

Then when one of my boss PCs generates a HTTP request I
need to put that request in front of all other packets in
the eth1 queue at the F/W to get it quickly out to the
internet and then I need to make sure that the requested
info will quickly enter my F/W from the internet and reach
my boss PC (i.e. minimal queueing at the ISP+fast delivery
from the F/W).

In other words when the priority hosts start requesting
traffic from the internet I don't care for the normal
hosts's traffic.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this? Any glues on tc
planning and setup? Any examples?

Thank you in advanced,
George