Archives and question

Hello--

I am brand new to this list. I've been using a pre-packaged subset of
Linux that comes with an application called IPCop. (If you're unfamiliar
with IPCop, I think it's a wonderful, easy-to-use firewall application
that will run on pretty low-end hardware.) But otherwise I'm pretty much
a neophyte with Linux.

Two questions:
1. Is there an archive for this list so I can look for previous postings
on my topic?
2. I have a hub-and-spoke network, made up of about 30 IPCop firewalls
in remote offices that all VPN back to an IPCop box here in the main
office. The remote offices can all communicate with the main office, but
none can communicate with each other directly. I need to get that
inter-remote-site communication to work. I'm thinking some routing table
entries ought to be able to do it, but I'm not familiar enough [read:
not familiar at all] with Linux routing to know how to set it up. I'm
hoping you all can tell me, A)if it will work or not, and B)how to get
started.

Thanks,
Rob