traffic routing

Hi to all

I have a linux box installed redhat enterprise linux es 3 with 2 NIC's and i have configured squid web proxy for my lan network.what i want is

1. all my lan customers should use proxy
2.all my lan customers should be able to use yahoo messenger,msn messenger and they should be able to use yahoo voice chat and web cam features when they use through proxy.
3.i want to block p2p softwares from my lan customers as they are eating bandwidth a lot.

please do help me how to do this using squid and iptables to allow only few ports for yahoo messenger and block remaining ports

thanks in advance

ramu.