Re: 2 internet connections for 2 different purposes

Well, I found a FAQ on the site of shorewall.net site, the config files for the iptables setup I'm using.
http://shorewall.net/FAQ.htm#faq32
but it's not what I want to do.

So for nowI've got the incoming NAT working for the dmz network, if you come in eth4 on a proper address I route you to eth3 the dmz network and translate it to a 10.2 address.

My problem seems to be the outgoing. I don't understand how I tell all machines who are on the 10.1.x.x network connected via eth0 to go out of the ISP connected via eth2.

Also, I don't understand how I make machines on the 10.2.1.x network on eth3 to use the interenet connection via eth4.

anyone care to get me going in the right direction?
Thanks in advance
Brooke

Chris Bennett wrote:

When you say you are so close but can't get your head around the final part... what do you mean? Exactly what is working and what is not? How far have you gotten?

----- Original Message ----- From: "brooke" <brooke@xxxxxxxxxx>