script

please could any one help me with a sample script to limit the uplink
iam using eth1 to conect the internet 256 kbps and eth0 64 kbps for down load i would like to limit bandwidth for kaaza etc
regards
sunil
Dealing in Computers, Software and Peripherals
Jayesh Chandran Compucat Technologies
(An associate of Milan Cable Television)
1.Goliondoi Road, Arusha.
2.Ground Floor, Serengeti Wing,
PB No. 10367, AICC, Arusha, Tanzania
jayesh@xxxxxxxxx
tel:
fax:
mobile:
+255 27 2502660
+255 27 2504527
+255 748 586169
Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?