traffic shaping gre tunnels

Hi!

I have successfully set up traffic shaping at our site using your and others howtos.

I have a linux firewall (gateway), two leased lines. I shape only the incoming traffix now.

I use HTB+SFQ and sort the packets using iptables with the CLASSIFY patch.
It works very well.

eth1----ISP2-\
eth2----ISP1--LINUX--internal network  eth0

My problem is, that i can not shape my VPN (PPTP) connections. At least at the same interface (eth0) as the other, normal connections.
I tried a few configurations, but nothing seemed to work.

Maybe i should shape them at the pppx interfaces? But I can not attach one HTB class for multiple interfaces.

Can IMQ (http://www.linuximq.net/) solve my problems?
Can you give me some advice?

Thanks!

  Nandor