Re: tc and ntop inconsistent data flow

Dear Stef Coene,
Many thanks for the tip. Seems like it is working now. But
I have restrict 2 way traffic with 42 Kbit, that is correspond
to 64 Kbit. Is it logical? What is the proportion between
dowload and upload in an ideal data flow?

Best Regards,
Mehmet.

PS: Thanx for your effort in your web site. sharing info you have
 with the community.