Re: TC GUI or graphs?

There are GUIs for HTB, but no guarantee they'll work
with current systems or with what you want to do.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/easyshape/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/khtb/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/ktctool/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/bwmtools/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/htbgui/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/arbitrator/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/ibmonitor/

P.S. I rarely use Google to search for software. :)