Re: load balancing and DNAT

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:11:10 +0800
"Ming-Ching Tiew" <mingching.tiew@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: "Brad Barnett" <lists@xxxxxxx>
> > > >

> > > PPTP server or client ? I supposed you mean MPPE patches ?
> > > I compiled it together with Julian Anastasov's patches on 2.4.27.
> > > I am not sure if they work together, but it compiles at least !
> >
> > MPPE patches.
> >
> > I have a feeling that you don't have some of the same .config options
> > that I do.
>
> Really ? I am more thinking we are not having the exact same patches.
> The PPTP stuff has a lot of ***OLD*** information floating around.

It does, but before we go too much further, does anyone have an answer to
my original question?  I'm bogged for time (aren't well all? ;), and I'd
prefer to just find out if my problems with DNAT are indeed from what I
think...

Other than that.. I'm using the 'linux-2.4.25-mppe-20040216.patch' MPPE
patches....