Need advices setting up a Proxy arp and DHCRelay router

Hello Every One!

I need some advices with a problem i have.

I'm working in a room from a department where the connection to the Internet is given by a NAT router and the IPs are given by a DHCP server.
There are no firewall in the department so i'm trying to make a Firewall and a traffic shaper for all the PCs in my room.
Because i don't have access to the DHCP server from my department and i can not use a NAT in my room because all the IPs have to be public in all the department, i have thought in use a Proxy ARP router with a DHCRelay...BUT there are problems like i can´t predict what are the IPs given by the DHCP server and i can not make routes in the router to say that the IPs X, Y and Z are behind the router.

So..It is possible to have a proxy arp router with a dhcrelay without knowing what are the IPs given to my firewalled computers?

The information i need i can see it when i make execute "arp -a" it lists the MACs IPs and the device where they are. I add the routes by hand, but How can i use it to update automatically the route table?

Other problem, the DHCRelay works fine and it forwards all the DHCP requests/replays BUT i don't know why the winXP clients DENIES the replays and don't accept the IPs given. With the Linux BOXs there are no problem. I saw it with ethereal.

Thanks in advance.
Tiago