Re: Shared object not being built by patch-o-matic-ng

> Just copy the iptables files from pom-ng to iptables dir in the correct
> location, change permissions if necessary and just build the iptables again.

I had to copy the files into my iptables source, manually edit the
Makefile to include the ipp2p in the make. Anyhow it finally worked,
both torrent an winmx working as a charme! :)

Great filter, keep up the good work!

(only thing I need it for the ipp2p so to be easier to build! hehe)

Best regards
Stian B. Barmen