Re: Recent changes in qdisc/cls APIs

Thomas Graf wrote:
Folks,

I've been changing some of the classifier APIs especially bits
related to the rate estimator and statistics between 2.6.8
and 2.6.10. This probably broke some external classifiers
such as esfq. If you happen to use one of them just send
me the correspondig patch and I will fix it up for you.

Cheers

Thanks for the warning - I can't give a patch until I remember where I got it/ what I've done.
I had to do some by hand anyway as it looks like the new iproute uses it's own copy of some kernel files.

I use overlimits as a counter in esfq - has this changed ?

Andy.