Traffic control and logging?

Hi all, I am new to tc on Linux, and am having some problems. The basic set-up and use works wonderfully, but now I have run into a slight problem...

I am using tc qdiscs and filters to do my traffic shaping. Now, I have a whole bunch of filters to classify the data, and they work well, however, after all my classifications are done, I still have data reaching the default flow. ALL of the data should have been classified - so I would really like to look at the data that is still not classified. Is there any way to log these packets? Can any of the qdiscs log queued traffic in a sane way? Can I forward the traffic back to iptables in some way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin