Multiple uplinks through single ethernet

Next week I'm replacing my single SDSL connection with two ADSL connections. I've got a plan for dealing with this, but I'd like any thoughts on potential problems I might run into.

My goal is not to load balance the bandwidth (yet), but I do want to run all traffic through a single router. At the moment this router only has one ethernet port for both of the ADSL connections (and another ethernet port for the local network) so this is my biggest concern. The example in the HOWTO assumes a separate ethernet port for each uplink.

Here's the intended setup:

ADSL 1 = 6mbps/768kbps, several static IPs on 66.92.128.0/24 (gw = .1)

ADSL 2 = 6mpbs/768kbps, several static IPs on 69.17.22.0/24 (gw = .1)

LOCAL NET ROUTER INTERNET ----------------- 192.168.A.0/24 ----| <-NAT-> |---- ADSL 1 |ETH0 ETH1| 192.168.B.0/24 ----| <-NAT-> |---- ADSL 2 -----------------

For example (to make up some numbers):

subnet A:
192.168.1.2 <-> 66.92.128.2
192.168.1.3 <-> 66.92.128.3
subnet B:
192.168.2.2 <-> 69.17.22.2
192.168.2.3 <-> 69.17.22.3

The default route to the Internet will be 66.92.128.1 via ADSL 1, but all traffic for internal subnet B (SNATs to 69.17.22.xx) should instead route to 69.17.22.1 via ADSL 2.

I think (but correct me if I'm wrong) the command for this is:

ip route add 69.17.22.0/24 dev eth1 src 69.17.22.2

So are there any problems with this setup? Is there any need for separate routing tables if both ADSL connections are on the same ethernet port? My router is a mini-itx so I'm not sure I can easily fit another ethernet port in it, but I could look into that would really make things work better.

Thanks!

Chris