about ARP replies

I have a Linux router with two ethernet cards, one connected via
a wireless bridge (WAN), and the other to the customers network(LAN).
The ip address on the LAN side I can't control, because it must be part
of customers network. The router offcourse does NAT so I never care what
the LAN ip address is ... or so I thought.

The problem is .... I use 192.168.0.x addresses to manage the wireless
bridges ... so the problem is that when the router has for ex. 192.168.0.1 on
the LAN side, and it receives an ARP request for 192.168.0.1 from the
WAN interface the router would answer that request ... when actually I
wanted to access thw managed bridges...

Is there a way to change this behaviour of the Linux network code?
I'm using mostly kernel 2.6.x, although some older routers use 2.4.xx.

--
damjan | ÐÐÐÑÐÐ
This is my jabber ID --> damjan@xxxxxxxxxxxx <-- not my mail address!!!