Re: Questions about qdisc statistics

Dear all

I am new to SNMP and tc. I am looking to get per interface statistics.
I know similar questions have been posed, but most of these by people
more advanced than where I am. Please suggest me some places where I
can learn about statistics gathering for traffic control using either
C based coding on Linux or with snmp (It will be great help if someone
can suggest a good snmp on linux tutorial to learn it from)

Looking forward to your replies.

thanks and regards
ram

--