limit number of TCP connections.

Hi all. I have a simple question. Is that a way to limit the number os TCP or UDP connection of a single HOST in my network?
For exemple:
    I have a host with IP 192.168.1.202 and he is using edonkey, Kazaa, and Bittorrent at the same time, and he also is infected by a virus that opens more than 500 TCP ports at the same time. So, i want to limit that host to be able to open no more then 30 TCP connections at once, so he wouldnt hurt the other users.

Thanks in advance,

Cristiano Soares