Questions about qdisc statistics

Hello,

I am a newbie . I use a PC which have Windows OS . I want to monitor bandwidth , bytes, packets, packet dropped etc at several linux routers .

I want to ask you some questions :

Can I use round robin database and mrtg tool to generate html files at linux routers and call them from windows PC ?

If it is impossible , can I use snmp to retrieve data from linux router at windows PC (snmp server at linux and snmp client at windows , if i don't misunderstand ) and use round robin database and mrtg tool to generate html pages at windows ?

Thanks ,

Ngo Hoang Giang

Do you Yahoo!?