How to start

Hello All,

I am a newbie in linux, i want to learn how to configure a traffic shaper, i have a  linux caching server workin already on my network, i will like to know the rpm i need to install b4 starting.

please if there is any one that can help, tell me step by step, what rpm needs to be installed and 1st step to take.

Regards,

Festus

Do you Yahoo!?