Re[2]: bandwidth limitation per dynamic IP

>> Is there a way to do the following with lartc tools :
>> I would like to limit any entering user to not use more than Xkb/mb to my
>> website. The IPs they use are changing all the time so static IP limitation
>> cannot be used. Is there a way doing so ?

OMH> You Say "any entering users"

OMH> If that case, then make a _general_ rule to throttle traffic from
OMH> to/from port 80

Or use apache to do it for you.. MOD_THROTTLE and MOD_BANDWIDTH is
your friend. I've been using mod_bandwidth successfully for limiting
traffic and it works perfectly.

Documentation here:
http://www.cohprog.com/v3/bandwidth/doc-en.html

MOD_THROTTLE docs here: http://www.snert.com/Software/mod_throttle/