Re: IP based bandwith limit

Hi,

with htb and ingress I was been able to shape the bandwith to fit my wishes. But it's the same problem: I couldn't clue download and upload together so I was been able to shape upload to 10kbps and download too. But when I download some file and upload in the same time I was getting 10kbps on each line...

Greets
Christoph