Success at last and thanks!

Hi!

Soryr about being a whiner, not enough sleep and too much frustration
don't become too well.

In any case, I have succeeded with the shaping now. The problem seems
to have been twofold. First of all I had the rate too high for the actual
throughput. We have a 1mbit connection to the internet, and after lowering
the rate of the parent to 800kbit, and sharing that between the children,
it worked. The second thing I did was change the SFQ_DEPTH, which seemed
to help a lot too. The SCHED_CPU hack didn't work, for some reason the
clock must be screwed or something.

In any case, many thanks for all of this, it will make life a lot easier
for some people in our organisation.

All the best,

.peter