Re: (OFF-TOPIC Interface question) Is it possible to shape variable bandwidth?

Hi people I'm new to the mailing list, but I'll save my presentation
to another mail as I already have some strong questions. Now I just
faced this mail that arose me a question I had when "installing" my
qos.

> Internet connection - ADSL, interface nas0 (115kbit guarantied, up to 1mbit possible. Depends on ISP load, impossible to guess).
> Internal interface LAN, eth0.

I also have adsl, and my messy usb adsl modem installation gives me a
nas0 interface, so when I connect I have two interfaces 'ppp0' and
'nas0' that I could use as my Upload Interface(I don't know how to
name it, I use Jim diGriz's QoS script), is there any difference
between them? I'm using currently ppp0, should I change to nas0 ?

Thanks for everything, and I really mean everything :)