Re: Excess Bandwidth

Hej Ronaldo

Remember to prioritize the excess bandwidth. If you are using the HTB
read the bottom section of the manual.:
http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/htb/manual/userg.htm#prio

The "prio" parameter will help you with your problem, give the child
classes a priority from 1-3, where 1 is the highest priority and 3 is
the lowest.