RE: small kernel distro recommendations for QoS box

<snip>
Why not try LEAF or Embedian? I use LEAF and it works well. Will take you a
while to get used to it as opposed to standard RH kind of distro. The LEAF
site is pretty good. I can also help you offlist, if need be. I'm also the
maintainer of the QoS and bridging chapters on the LEAF Users Guide.

Warm regards
Mohan

</snip>

LEAF http://leaf.sourceforge.net/ looks to be a great option. Is the Bering fork where I should be looking (2.4 kernel)? I'm not really interested in the Shorewall functionality of it. Feel free to contact me personally as we're now getting off-topic for this forum.

Thanks!
-Ron