small kernel distro recommendations for QoS box

Hello All.

I've built some boxes for QoS that work wonderfully. Much thanks to everyone's work on this project. Citrix + Videoconferencing are working great.

Thing is, I'd really like to not rely on the old 4GB drives in these machines. I would like to build a kernel small enough to put on a 32 or 64 MB flash (compressed). Fedora Core 1, minimal install + bridge-utils is still around 500 MB (will probably be about 1/3 that compressed).

TIA
-Ron