RE: Help! VLAN tagged traffic not shaping :-(

Success!

If you put the traffic shaping qdiscs on the physical interface and change
ONE thing on the filter statement, everything works as advertised.  Just
change the "protocol ip" to "protocol 802.1q" on the filter commands and
Viola - VLAN traffic shaping...  I have not tested other rules, but our
destination mac address rule with u32 matches works as follows:

$TC filter add dev eth1 parent 1:0 prio 1 protocol 802.1q \
u32 match u32 0x$mymac3$mymac4$mymac5$mymac6 0xFFFFFFFF at -12 \
match u32 0x0000$mymac1$mymac2 0x0000FFFF at -16 \
classid 1:$myclassid

Hope this helps someone.

--Mike