Netspec

Hi All,
I hope I am not being off-topic. I need to emulate real application traffic (VoIP, Video, ftp) and use it to measure end-to-end application performance. I have noticed Netspec is one such tool.
Does anyone have it? It used to open-source and available on http://www.ittc.ku.edu/netspec/. Its no longer there. I need it for testing of end-to-end application performance on my MPLS test-bed. It emulates many application traffic like MPEG, VoIP, FTP and measure their end-to-end performance. And this is what I need to do.

I can use traffic generators (like TG) for the same, but I want to do application performance analysis for different applications. Is there another alternative with which I can know and generate traffic similar to different applications?

Thanks and regards,
Sudeep