From: "Joost Kraaijeveld" <J.Kraaijeveld@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Lartc (E-mail)" <lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 9:53 AM
Subject:  TCNG on a Linux NAT router question

Hi all,

I want to apply traffic control using TCNG 1.30 on a NAT router. Can I use
the IP addresses on my LAN to shape the traffic on the outgoing interface,
with other words, does the address translation take place before or after
traffic control? (Or does it depend and if so, on what?)

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14