Load balancing and routing tables

Dear all,

First please excuse me for my very bad english.

I'm curently setting up a gateway (linux 2.6.7) with load balancing (
multipath ).
I access them from lan and my external interfaces are NATed.
I'm used iproute2 as described in the LARTC and nano howto.

My problem is that connections are well balanced but often, long
connection
are break because the default route change during the connection.

however i've not used equalize because i've read that this is
packet-based...

This seem to don't appear when transfert is initiated from the gateway..

The break seems to appear about every
"/proc/sys/net/ipv4/route/max_delay"
minutes...

What is the problem ?