Future of QoS in Linux

Hi

 I'm on my last year and I'm writing my final project about QoS
 support in Linux 2.4 kernels and, in general, about QoS in Linux OS.

 My professor asked me about future of QoS in Linux. And I asking you :)
 What are the difference between QoS subsystem in 2.4 and 2.6 kernels?
 What are the future plans for evolution of QoS support in Linux.

--
Pozdrawiam
 Marcin                         mailto:slacklist@xxxxx