Re: adsl and p2p programs

<snip>
i have adsl connection sharing Internet for my lan.... but some users use kazaa & cia, stealing all the bandwidth. due to the policy, i cannot block these programs. I need some help about how i can avoid those ones from using the whole bandwidth with p2p programs ?
</snip>

Check out this site.

http://www.compsci.lyon.edu/mcritch/dante/