Re: Are tcng changes permanent? How to reset them?

OK, I found that rebooting clears out the settings. I was just a little confused on how tcng works with the OS.

I'm working on building a bridge to shape our Citrix and H323 (video conference) traffic. Once complete, I'll have some documentation that I hope to share with the community.

Regards
-Ron

<snip>
How do I clear out the settings made by the tcc-generated sh script?
</snip>