RE: [LARTC] Load Balance simply doesn´t work...

Hi, I don't share your opinion. In fact, I worked hard to get all this
things working and finally it DOES work. I followed the explanation in
the LARTC-HOWTO in section 4.2:

ip route add $P1_NET dev $IF1 src $IP1 table 10
ip route add default via $P1 table 10
ip route add $P2_NET dev $IF2 src $IP2 table 20
ip route add default via $P2 table 20

ip route add $P1_NET dev $IF1 src $IP1  # This may be not necessary
ip route add $P2_NET dev $IF2 src $IP2  # This may be not necessary

## ip route add default via $P1  ## You don't have to set this default
gw, because you'll be routing accross this gateway instead of doing
load-balance

ip rule add from $IP1 table T1
ip rule add from $IP2 table T2

ip route add default scope global nexthop via $P1 dev $IF1 weight 1 \
	    nexthop via $P2 dev $IF2 weight 1

That's all, the last command is the default mutlipath gateway you will
route packets accross.