Wondershaper in internal network

I've gotten wondershaper to work in my linux box, which is part of a 3 computer network that shares the same dsl connection. The linuxbox handles most bulk down and uploading, and the other 2 are mainly for surfing and such.
What I need from wiondershaper is that it should perform it's tasks with all of the traffic to the dsl modem, but do nothing with the internal traffic (traffic to 192.168.). This is important since I do a lot of remote x'ing to the linuxbox, and when that traffic to is shaped, it's to slow to work.
I think this should be easy for anyone who knows about these things. But I can't seem to get enough knowledge about this just reading the lartc howto. Perhaps someone can help me?

/johan