Re: Gamest and QoS

While using htb have a look at r2q option and quantum (1500 bytes more or
less).
Threre is a special formula for it: quantum=(rate in kilobytes)/r2q it shuld
1500 byte. Try to set r2q to have on this level.Good thing is to have
conn-limit patch from patch-o-matic to limit max connection from one
client - it lowers ping too.

Please do write what did you do and if it helped to resolve the problem.
Good luck.