Imq implimentation

hello all,
i intend to impliment   Jiri Fojtasek's imq implimentation here  http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/qos/  on my Linux shaper for production use,I will like to ask if people have implimented it and find it stable and useful as stated in the site.

My bandwidth manager will have  3 interfaces , eth0 -internet(live ip, bridged with eth1), eth1(live ip bridged w eth0), eth2 -lan(local ip) . eth0 and eth1 are bridge ports.

 I have implimented a shaper over bridged interface before and it is ok.But i was using just 2 interfaces then, now I want to use 3 interfaces.

I have read in the lartc that to impliment multiple interface BWM with linux, one must use an IMQ device- I do not know if there is another method?

So if anybody has implimented the scenario in the Jirii's site or the one i described above using other method(s) other that imq,may he intimate me with a sample script to get started as I am yet to fully understand the internal workings of imq device.

Thanks,

IbrahimT

Do you Yahoo!?