RE: TC-ng questions/problems

Hi Chalres,

Thanks for the answer. I have also been bitten by the byte/bit bug in the past but in this case it must be something different. All my values are in in the correct amount of bits.

The most important problem is actually problem 2: why does the tc toward internet (dev WAN) do what it does?

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14