Re: Problems routing mail to particular interface

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 20:02, Jens wrote:
> I have a particular problem that has caused me grief for some time now and
> even though the answer is probably very basic, it has eluded me. I would
> appreciate any help or pointers in the right direction.

Just thought I would follow up on what has happened.
I upgraded my configuration files for my firewall and did a number of tests -
no joy. Shortly afterwards, it magically started working and I have no idea
how. I went right back to my original rules, installed the same as before,
using the firewall software version I used before and still can't get it to
fail ..... go figure ......
As far as I remember, I haven't upgraded or changed anything other than the
config files for the firewall but even that had failed before.

I am holding my breath to see when this gremlin will come out of hiding and
bite me in the behind .....

Thanks again to everybody who tried to help me.

Jens