TC Newbie Questions

Having never worked with Linux TC before, I have a few questions about setting
it up and am not certain I understand the Howto well enough to do what I
specifically want.

I have a linux firewall talking to my cable modem, as well as the rest of my
network.  I have 4 things I'm trying to accomplish, in order of priority:

1) I use a VoIP phone, and want to give it as much bandwidth as it wants
whenever it wants it with minimal latancy - this should never be more than
about 100kbit.  There is one VoIP device that will always be on the same IP
when on my network (DHCP Reservation).
2) I want interactive traffic, especially SSH, to get priority over everything
except the VoIP device.  Low latancy is also important here.
3) All non-P2P (primarily bittorrent) traffic should be able to take up
whatever isn't being used by #1 and #2.  Latancy is ok, as long as it's not
to big.  Since I routinely get > 2000kbit downloads, I don't expect this to
be a problem.
4) Any P2P traffic can use up whatever's left, but should surrender most of
its bandwidth if needed.  I'm thinking of giving it around 256kbit to play
with as a minimum available for P2P, as long as #1 and #2 are met.

The firewall is also acting as a transparant squid proxy for http, which may
or may not make a difference.

I'm pretty sure that this can be done relatively easily, if not simply, but
it's just not obvious to me.  Any and all help is appreciated.

TIA

Josh
--
Joshua Megerman
SJGames MIB #5273 - OGRE AI Testing Division